Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Scrub | Review

Hello everyone!

It has been a lovely weekend so far and I have been wanting so hard to write about my favourite scrub that I have been using for over, a year maybe?! Himalaya Herbals have always made me happy and satisfied with their products and most importantly, the quality of their product and the after stories. Today I am going to talk about the purifying neem scrub, because oh my god, why haven't I spoken about this before? If you want to know what the product is and how that is, then please keep reading.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub.

What That Is:
Himalaya Herbals have always believed in manufacturing their products with natural ingredients. This product basically comes with turmeric, neem extracts and apricot granules that scrubs away the dead skin cells on the face and purifies the skin, making it look radiant and bright. The product claims to have antibacterial properties which is true to the core. The product does the same thing just as how it claims to do.

What It Does:
Neem is a well known medicinal plant, which is responsible for killing away the dirt causing breakouts and acne. Apricot granules scrubs away blackheads and dead skin cells leaving the skin refreshed, radiant and looking bright and ready to face the day.

What It Claims:
This product claims to have no chemicals in the making. It also claims to be an ayurvedic medicine that treats the skin without any side effects.

What Changes I Have Noticed:
Inspite of having a combination skin type, I wanted to try on myself before writing a review. This product is basically meant for acne prone skin.
I washed my face with plain water first and tap dried the face with a towel. The skin gets dampened now. The scrub application becomes easier. I applied a tiny quantity of the product onto my palms and massaged all over the face for about 6 to 7 minutes before a shower. Let it stay for about a minute or two and wash it off properly. The granules might get dry and stuck onto the facial hair. As a result, it might get a little difficult to pull it off. Be careful while you wash the face with water. Remember to be gentle.

I have also tried this product on my sister in law who has an oily skin. She has been experiencing frequent breakouts and acne which has been very depressing for her since her teenage years. I wanted her to try this product, share her experience and allow me to pen down what she felt. I have noticed a drastic change in her skin and the breakouts. The sizes have reduced, the skin glowed like never before and I see a new her, everyday.

Usage Rules:
No rules as such like when you need to apply and how. Apply twice a week. Massage a small portion onto the whole face for about 6 to 7 minutes in circular motions. Let it stay for about 2 to 3 minutes and wash it off with water gently.

I hope you all have liked reading this post because I have tried to be informative and share my personal experiences as much as I could. You can shop the product here.

For more information, visit Himalaya Herbals to know more. You can visit them here.

If you have already used this product, please do not forget to let me know your experiences with it. I would love to hear from you all. And I will see you all in my next blogpost.

Love & Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!