The Blue Darling Shirt Dress Affair!


Hello everyone!
I am so excited to write about this new shirt dress that I am wearing here. 
Stalk Buy Love is an online retail company that provides chic and super trendy apparel which suits the taste of most women, who loves latest trends and fashion. From tops to skirts, from maxis to palazzos, from lacy shorts to comfy jumpsuits, from adalie dresses to margery skirts, Stalk Buy Love has it all, to meet your requirements !
Shopping from SBL is also very easier because one can just order products from their app. A decision to buy a product becomes much easier when the buyer gets to see the apparel on the app. It lets you filter easily through their various range of products according to individual preference just like other shopping sites. What I loved the most about Stalk Buy Love is that, its products have various design, style, color and material options that makes a buyer easy to choose from.
A classic shirt dress - One that can never go wrong with! This is in polyester crepe material, lined partially. The 3/4th sleeve to the dress gives a smarter look to it. It has a button fastening placket with a concealed fly at the front. One can always pair it up with a sleek leather belt and high heels for a formal look, which would be effortless, polished and, just in vogue!
Or even for an evening night out - I would just add a simple silver oxidised neckpiece to make the attire look, more beautiful !
Shirt dresses are that particular style of dress that basically hails its details from a man's shirt. These mainly consist of a collar, a button front or cuffed sleeves, just like a shirt. Mens shirts are typically loose fit as it relies entirely on a belt to define the waist shape.
Let us know some more about shirt dresses!
Shirt dresses were too much in trend in the 1960s where Queen Elizabeth was even noticed in a fitted short sleeved jacket with a peplum and a full skirt. It gives a whole new shape to the body and makes the look even better, when you add some fun accessories to play with. A shirt dress can always do justice if you plan to wear it for a friends day out, or work, or an evening out.
Moreover, StalkBuyLove has got some amazing collections of short dresses, maxi dresses, women clothing and so much more. It was a comfortable day look so I wanted to add a little bright lipcolor to it. I am providing the details from where I shopped the products used in this look.
Products used are:
1. Oil Reflections Hair Serum for my hair,
Wella Professionals.
2. Blue Darling Shirt Dress, StalkBuyLove.
3. Caramel Macchiato for my nails, a nude nailcolor from Nykaa.
4. Scarlet O'Hara Matte as Hell Lipcrayon from Sugar Cosmetics, also from Nykaa.
5. Maybelline Gel Liner, Lakme Blue Eyeconic Kohl from Amazon.
Hope you all will like this look. I also posted a video on my YouTube channel which has 'Behind The Scenes' during the shoot. You can find that here. If you like it, please subscribe and share.
You can also follow me on:
Facebook : @myfragrancehistory
Twitter/Instagram : @shatabdimfh
Photographs by: Trinmoy Das
Assistance: Sristi Banerjee
If you wish to give me a feedback or send a querry, you can fill up the Blogger Contact Form and I will be notified with your mail. I will try to reply as many messages as I can.

I hope you all liked my look. I will be back very soon with another beautiful post!
Love to all ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!