TURNING 25 !

25th Birthday was really special as this was my first birthday celebration at my in-laws. Trust me, turning older is the new 'younger'. You never get tired of celebrating, living and exploring. And all you want to do now, is enjoy some more !

So my in-laws surprised me with this cute little Dark Chocolate Cherry cake from Mio Amore. The taste was heaven! Sister-in-law surprised me with chocolates and gifts that were kept hidden in my room. She gave me clues to find them.

The day started with a movie date with my friends and family. Summers in Bengal is disastrous and you just cannot plan anything in the morning, unless you are working or you have some other important work.
The cotton kurti that you see me here wearing, is super comfortable and long in length. Its trendy and I paired it up with green leggings. You can pair it up with yellow bottoms too!
The makeup is pretty simple. Dabbed a little Lakme Face Soufflé followed by Lakme Absolute Skin Concealer in the shade 03 Medium. The lipstick is 'Pink Bureau' from Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lipstick range. For my eyes I have only used Maybelline Colossal Kohl on my lower waterline, Lakme Absolute Shine Line in black on my upper lashline and a little wing to lift my mood up! :)

Celebrate some more. Because this is one life and all you need to do is have fun, give happiness to others and keep that smile on. If you have querries or any feedback to provide, you can comment below or reach me on myfragrancehistory.blog@gmail.com.

Love ❤✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!