Season of Brights & Corals.

Hello everyone !

It has been long since I have posted anything on the blog but I have been enjoying a lot in this auspicious festive month. I hope you all have had a great Pujo! As we all know, Dusshera has just ended and Navratri has been full of endless enjoyment, good food and drinks. I have been active on all my social media handles because I wanted to share pictures with all of you. And festive pictures meant lots of makeup, new clothes and 'Bhog'.

I recently bought The ONE Colour Stylist Lipliner from Oriflame in the shade 'Coral Ideal'. The shade isn't really orangish or tangerine but it is a mild salmon color that instantly brightens up the face after application. I am not a huge fan of orange toned lipsticks but I couldn't just let it go. I have already been loving the other shades and I wanted to try this too. Do not mess this up with a lipstick because this product is a lipliner but I have been using it as a filler in the pictures as you will view them while you scroll down. The shade is matte, stays for a long period of time and doesnt need frequent touch-ups even. What else does a woman need?

Sharing below are some pictures that I wanted to share with all my readers here who love mild corals and 'not-so' orange toned lipcolors. I will be sharing the Pujo looks with you all very soon. Till then, keep reading and keep writing!

Love to all ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!