Garlic Butter Prawns/Chicken | Recipe


Hello everyone!

Today I will be writing about a new recipe that I learnt from Healthy Recipe Sunday celebrated on Makeover Madness - A facebook group which is run by Sreenanda Shankar, who also happens to be a big foodie and also celebrates healthy sundays with her members by allowing them to post healthy recipes. I learnt this recipe from one of our MM member and noted down on my diary, months ago. I wanted to try it today as I was so much in th mood to cook an try new stuff in the kitchen. It is Garlic Butter Prawns. But the same day, I have tried the same procedure with Chicken and luckily that turned out to be super  delicious. Try it and I am sure you all would like it.

Ingredients:
Butter, Prawns, Olive oil, Chilly flakes, crushed 10-12 garlic cloves, an onion finely chopped, Kashmiri mirch powder for color, salt to taste. Coriander leaves for garnishing (that is optional).

Process:
Heat a kadhai. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Once the better melts, add the crushed garlic saute till they are light brown in color. Add the chopped onions and saute till they turn out to be transparent. Add chilly flakes and kashmiri mirch powder and stir until the color changes to red. Once the smell comes out, add the prawns. Cook them for 4 minutes on medium flame and then add salt. Stir a little. Add a little water and stir some more. Cover the kadhai with a lid and let it cook over medium flmae for 4 minutes. Open the lid and adjust the curry gravy according to your requirement. As soon as the water dries up, add coriander leaves and butter. Serve hot! 😋

Easy? Yes it is. It would amaze you all to know that it took me just 13 minutes to cook these delicious yummy prawns !! Isn't that great?

Try it and let me know how that was ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!