Nudes Forever!


Hello everyone!

I have been loving everything nudes lately and this shade, number 53 from Nykaa named Caramel Machhiato is an absolute stunner and my favourite now!

The other shades from the Nykaa Nude Collection are totally amazing and one must try them all. These nailpaints are available at Nykaa and you can view the colors and the available options from the Nykaa application itself. Nykaa offers a wide range of products which are available in an affordable price, variety of options to choose from, colors and combo packs according the buyer's preferances. The shade that I am talking about is Caramel Macchiato and I am loving the consistency that it comes with. One just needs two coats and your nails will shine like never before!

Sharing below is a picture from the previous blogpost that I shared with you all. And, do not forget to get your hands on the Nudes Collection from Nykaa ladies because, you will totally love it. ❤

Dress : StalkBuyLove
Nailcolor : Caramel Machhiato, Nykaa.

By the way ladies, if you haven't watched my latest Youtube video, head to this link fast, and watch it because I have spoken about few things that I always carry inside my makeup kit. Please do not forget to subscribe to my channel and leave a feedback because they mean a lot to me. :)

Peace & Love to all !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!