My Vanity Essentials.

Hello girls!

Summer is here and it is making everyone indulge in juices and high water intake. I think it is a very good habit as liquids tend to flow out easily in summers and it is even more important to add them to the system to balance the health.

Similarly, it is very much important to take care of your makeup vanity case and the essentials for the skin and body. The makeup essentials should be carried, mainly based on its consistency and staying power. My vanity case is pretty simple. Sharing few of my favourites along with pictures for a better understanding. 

1. Lakme Skin Tints Souffle :
It is a liquid foundation which is lightweight and not too much cakey on the skin. It evens out the skin and doesn't make it rough or dull.

2. Oriflame Optimals Lighten & Brighten Serum :
Its my skin life booster. I swear on it after my shower. I use it on a regular basis only for my face and neck area as because it gives a semi-oily look to the skin without being oily itself. Its gel based and absorbs into skin in seconds. Available only through Oriflame distributors.

3. Oriflame Beauty Perfecting Face Primer :
Primer, is an essential part of summer makeup. If applied, it evens out the skin, makes it smoother for the makeup to set properly and also makes the shades and colors to stay longer.

4. Lip Balms, Basic Lip Colors and Concealers :
The lip essentials - these are important for my lipcare as I have super chapped lips and I need regular lipcare before going to bed. This helps my lip to repair properly and also prepare itself for a better tomorrow.

5. Nightcare and Eyecare :
I have already mentioned about these in one of my previous posts. Nightcare and eyecare is equally important for your skin. Makeup is just a mood lifter. But having a satin skin, is a blessing. So never fail to take care of it, not at any cost.

6. Eye Shadow Palettes and Makeup Brushes :
You never know when you just might need to conquer the world. I always carry an eye shadow quartet with me along with brushes, that too washed ones. I prefer taking care of them properly after each use.

7. Kohl and Lipliner :
My favourite Kohl has to be the Colossal Kajal from Maybelline. My favourite lipliner would be from Colorbar. The shade is Nude Pink 007. Its a nude color and can be used as a filler and underneath your lipcolor. The lipliner you see here is from The ONE range of Oriflame Cosmetics. The shade is 'Vibrant Pink' and it just brightens the face, even if I haven't applied, say, any makeup.

8. Wipes, Removers, Cotton :
The basic essentials I am sure all of us know.

These are some of the most important ones which i usually carry while travelling. Because, if one comes and visits my dressing table, I have plenty of them and it is impossible to carry all of them. But, I enjoy having fun with them !


That is all for today! I will be back again with my next post girls. I hope you all enjoy reading my posts. You can leave a feedback under the comments section. Thankyou girls for reading my posts and loving them so much. You all can also follow me on :

Facebook : Shatabdi Roy Banerjee
Instagram : Shatabdi Roy Banerjee OR My Fragrance History
Twitter : shatabdimfh
Mail : myfragrancehistory.blog@gmail.com

Love,
Keep reading and keep sharing !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!