All about Lakme ❤

Hello everyone! :)

I hope things are all good with you. I have been going through a lot of work lately so I haven't really got the time to write some microtales or blogposts that could possibly reduce my stress levels but yes, thank god workouts and music existed, or else I wonder what would have happened !

Today, I will be sharing the breakup of a makeup look that I dolled up recently for a family gathering. I have used all the products from Lakme. I will be sharing the shopping links along with the products that I will be sharing and I am sure many of you already own some of them because Lakme has always been my favourite and it has always amazed me with their quality cosmetic ranges. Sharing the breakup quickly :

1. Lakme CC Cream.
CC creams stand for Complexion Care creams. And Lakme has the best, because it suits me. I use it in the shade 'Beige' and I think it pretty much camouflages my light facial spots and other marks. It evens out my skin and makes it ready for other face makeup. You can shop the product here.

2. Lakme Absolute Shine Line Liquid Liner
Lakme Absolute liquid liner is one of the best eye liners that I have come across in the market. It comes with a long brush which has fine bristles that gives the user easy liner application. It comes in a very nice black container which is tiny in size and one can even pack it in their handbags without any worries. You can shop the product here.

3. Lakme Eyeconic Kohl (Black)
Lakme Eyeconic Kohl has the best consistency and is the best smudge proof kajal one can ever have. I have used many kohls that are available in the market and being a makeup hoarder, I love experimenting. But the kohl that Lakme comes with, has never failed to impress me anytime. It is super black and easy to smudge, if you want a smokey look using only kohl. But it will remain the same way as you apply. That has impressed me so much. You can shop the product here.

4. Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
Lakme Eyeconic Mascara is perfect if one is looking for a mascara that is comfortable for daily wear. I will not say its the best but it definitely does not fail as a product if you are looking for daily usage. It doesn't even wash out if you wash your face with water unless you use a makeup remover to remove the mascara. I like the way it makes my lashes look beautiful. You can shop the product here.

5. Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lipcolor in the shade Red Chaos
My favourite nude brown shade. It is completely matte and a perfect color if you want to wear it to college or office. A perfect day wear !
You can shop the product here.

These are the products that I have used to create this simple day look. I did not go heavy with makeup because my attire was too much gorgeous to turn heads! 😉

If you want to buy more Lakme products you can visit their official website and shop products from various ranges that they offer. I am providing the link here.

If you like this post, please provide a feedback. If you'd like to write to me, then feel free to fill up the Blogger Contact Form or contact me on any social networking site that I have mentioned on the Contact section with their respective handles.

Keep reading, keep experimenting and never forget to smile. Because, I never do. ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Color Inspiration!

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!