My Daily Skincare Regime.

Hello everyone!

Hope everything's fine and good. Its been such a good week for me as I have been busy preparing for my next post for the Blog. Books and pens, makes me so happy. A new post on my makeup essentials, coming up soon on the Blog.

Lately, I have been searching for a nice eye cream that solves most of the eye area problems, that I think, many people go through in their mid 20s. I have been noticing a lot of eye puffiness, dark circles and fine lines around the eye area. But, I couldn't find myself a solution for 3 long months. And then, while browsing through the e-catalogue of Oriflame for the April month, I came across Optimals Seeing is Believing Multi Benefits Eye Cream from Oriflame Cosmetics.

Eye cream was a necessity for me as I have been sleep deprived, most of the time recently. This often results in eye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and innumerable consequences. The area around the eyes is very much sensitive and hence, requires special care. I opted for this eye cream as I have been into skincare and cosmetic consultancy in Oriflame for two years now, and the funniest part being, I myself did not have the chance to go to stores and find a repair for my eye area. A trial, never hurts anyone. Right?

The cream comes in a transparent small glass pot with a green cap. One would find a silver foil protective after opening the lid. It is very travel friendly as the foil acts as a shield which prevents the cream from spilling onto the cap. Its thick consistency and buttery soft texture makes the cream stand out from the rest of the night creams available in the market. Even though the cream is thick, its light weight feature lets it easily absorb into the skin. Pat a few drops into the skin, and mix it evenly into your eye area to achieve your results in the mornings. Surprisingly, one will be able to figure out their results from the first use! It comes with no fragrance. As a result, many users would love it as nowadays many do not like to use eye contour creams that has fragrances. You can also use it under eye shadow colors or any concealer. It would help your makeup to stay for a longer time and would give the colors a good blending opportunity.

I also wanted a night cream that repairs my skin during the peak hours of sleep. Then I found Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream for Normal/Combination Skin which has anti oxidant technology and rich hyderating features that lightens the skin at night. This cream brings back the lost moisture of the skin and also lightens spots, if any. It also brings back a freshness to the face with anti oxidant protection against environmental elements such as UV stress and pollution. It absorbs into the skin easily and also spreads quickly. It has a soothing light fragrance if compared to the eye contour cream. It is mild, gentle and perfect for regular use. If used correctly, and in correct quantity, it gives the skin a more hyderated look, even, refreshed and a healthier looking skin.

Coming to the CTM routine of my daily life, I use the Cleansing Gel, Face Toner and Lotion from Love Nature range of Oriflame Cosmetics in Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is essential in summers as it helps the skin to a great extent. It gives back the face, the required moisture and repairs, that you might have been longing for years. Apart from that, I maintain distance from fast food and oily food as much as possible. Drinking water and indulging on regular intake of juices is a must in summers.

It is not always necessary to follow my beauty regime, but the purpose behind my post is to reach out to the greater audience to make them know that it is always what suits you the best and not following a particular person or a product, blindly.

If you find this post helpful, please leave a feedback in the comments section. And if you want me to write on something new, please leave a message through the Blogger Contact Form on the right hand side of this page and I will answer all your requests, I promise. 😊

Instagram: @shatabdiroybanerjee / @myfragrancehistory
Facebook : Shatabdi Roy Banerjee / My Fragrance History
Roposo : My Fragrance History


I will be back again with my next post. Till then, keep reading and keep loving ! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!