WHAT'S INSIDE MY HANDBAG?

I have my entire world inside my handbag.

Yes !
The entire world !

And I am sure all women will agree to this. Today I am going to tell you about the things which I usually carry in my handbag. I know and understand how much important it is for women, to take care and pamper herself. We have so much of love for touch-ups, a lipstick and winged eyes, don't we?

Women nowadays are busy bees, but still they manage to go strong even after taking care of all the household chores, work, family, kids. I personally love women who are particular about everything, is disciplined and also takes very good care of herself. I feel, if you can take care of your family, with so much care and dedication, you can take care of yourself too.

For that, she has to have all her necessary secret ingredients that she must be needing for her everyday use. My friends who know me personally also know how badly I love makeup. I can survive without my cell phone for a day, but not without makeup. I always carry a small vanity case - only for makeup. I will also tell you what I carry in it.

One thing that I ensure I do, is my skincare routine and the products that I use. I use them depending on my skin type. When I am travelling, I carry a different vanity case only for my skincare products and other toiletries.

Let us list them one by one :

1. Band Aids
Health comes first, always. I carry close to a dozen band aids inside my handbag. The number increases to 50s when I am travelling - Just in case I bruise myself in excitement.

2. Body Lotions
I stick to Aloe Vera Lotions and Gel in Summers and a Moisturising Cocoa Butter Lotion for Winters. You don't really want yourself to look like a scratched bitter gourd. Do you?

3. Wet Wipes and Cotton Balls
We women cannot think about life without wet wipes and some cotton. Can we? You can use them for so many reasons right? I use them to remove makeup, removing polishes and for first-aids too.

4. Personal Diary
I always carry it with myself alongwith half dozens pens and a marker. When you are in a hurry and your life is at risk, your pens don't really want to work - Marker rescues me! 😁

5. Makeup Essentials
Precisely, my whole world. You will be happy to know that, I have a tiny vanity case that fortunately fits into all my handbags! I have all my necessary essentials there. I always carry a black kohl, compact, lipsticks, makeup brushes, blush ons, mascaras, liners, makeup remover, some cotton balls, souffle, concealer and my regular primer. You never know when you need to conquer the world.

6. Deodorant
I prefer using deodorants more than underarm roll-ons. I do not know why but not a single roll-ons impressed me so far. I am happy with my favourite Deodorant. My personal favourites are, Nivea and Engage.

7. Hairbrush
People with wavy hair would always understand my pain. Do I need to say more? No right? 😁
My hair now is smoothened and I know I have zero complaints. But, there is always a BUT - 'What should I do with my hair?' is one common thing you'll find women saying. She is never satisfied.

8. Sanitizer & Breathe Freshners
Nobody wants to leave a bad impression to the people whom you meet right? Take it as a Date Tip, girls! You should never fail to impress anyone. 😀

9. Purse & Keys
Life is nothing without black forest cakes and fruit juices. For that you need money.
And then one day, I forget to take my home keys with me. Nobody was home and I had to wait for 5 long hours at a neighbour's place. Never ever forget that! :D

10. Things when I am travelling
The things that I have mentioned above are those which I carry on a regular basis. But when I am travelling, I always carry an extra small bag for toiletries, day and night creams, CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising) Routine products and a bottle of rose water.

11. Phone, Travel Adapter, Headset, Recharge Vouchers
I was at the airport heading to Calcutta from home few months ago and I had to make an important call. I always carry 3-4 extra recharge vouchers with me. That saved me.

It is always nice to pamper yourself and I feel extremely happy when I see people taking care of themselves. It is all about investing 15 minutes from your busy life schedule and following your skincare routine religiously.

So what's inside your handbag ladies?

Do not forget to let me know! :)

Love ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!