TRAVEL DIARIES

It was a family wedding in the first week of March and I flew up to Guwahati to attend that. The reception was back again in Durgapur, West Bengal - 4 hours from the giant metro city!

Durgapur showed me its beauty like no other place did before - the lush green trees, open fields, big bungalows, cars parked in place, the silence, greenery, children playing and screaming at the top of their voices and many more. Pure bliss !

Coming back to this look. I always ensure that I wear comfy clothes when travelling and going for very less accessories. The earring that i am wearing here is picked from the street vendors of Kolkata. You just cannot give up shopping when you are in this city!

The Kurti is borrowed from my Sister-In-Law. We always borrow each others clothes and love wearing them alternatively. The pink stole is picked from the busiest streets of Guwahati - Fancy Bazaar. I wear glasses but that's not often. Trying to make a habit but,

Ok, I will, I promise! 😁

I paired this cotton kurti with Blue denims. Denims are always cool when travelling. Doesn't matter, what you are pairing it with. My hair is smoothened, so tying it up is a big big NO! Still, summers in Bengal is disastrous and it just cannot be left open. I clipped it at the back and tied it loose.

Just wearing Pond's BB Cream on face with Lakme Absolute Shine Line Eye Liner in black. Wearing Lakme 9 to 5's 'Red Chaos' shade on the lips. Its a nude matte brown shade, perfect for regular wear.

The handbag is a gift from Mother. Its from Capresse. The bag is super huge and has a single opening. It has a small pocket at the front and it looks trendy; like very trendy.

Sharing here is a selfie from City Centre area, Durgapur.
Do good, feel good, wear good and be good ! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!