GO TRADITIONAL 2

Its been a while since I posted my last look. So, today I thought I would post a different look and explain in detail, all the nitty-gritty of it.
'Some people collect stamps, coins - I collect Lipsticks!' - that's what I say to people when they furrow their brow and struggle to understand my love for all things cosmetics. On the surface, my amazement and passion for the world of makeup is my hobby and that knows no bounds. It is something that I love to soak knowledge about, watch YouTube videos and tutorials, purchase things and is such an activity that gives me immense joy from all the aspects.
In my previous post, I had spoken about smokey eyes and how well you can pair it up on all occasions. I have also mentioned the products that has been used there. Here today, I will tell you in detail about the procedure of this look that you can see below.
The 6-yard beauty that you can see here is a gift from a very dear friend, recently. It has all the colours on the border that can be used wisely for makeup as well. Let us start with the base first.
I have used the Beauty Perfecting Face Primer from @oriflame. I wanted the Makeup to set for a longer period of time and for that, using a good primer is an important step first. For the next 3-4 minutes, I left my face as it is. Let the primer absorb into the skin well.
I usually use Ponds BB Cream after the Primer has set completely - not for all occasions though. This gives me a light coverage without making my skin look heavy or extremely made-up. If your face is prone to produce natural oils after you are done with your makeup, usually in summers, a good primer is just the right thing for you!
But, it is even more important to give your skin, the required time to absorb it before one starts with the regular base. I stick to this BB Cream in summer because it is lightweight and comes with an SPF. It has been my favourite as I have been using it for more than 1.5 years now.
I conceal my under eyes with Lakme Absolute Concealer Stick from @lakmeindia in the shade '03 Medium'. It comes in a lipstick type container and in a stick form. It has a transparent cover which you can easily differentiate in your makeup kit. The coverage is impressive and I think it goes fine for me because it makes me look more natural. A stick concealer after application, needs proper blending. Blend all the required areas till you see your concealed ares to appear natural in bulb light. To set the base, I have used the compact powder from @maybellineindia.
An important tip : Always pick your concealers two shades lighter than your skin tone. It helps in giving one, a more flawless and natural look.
I have used the Eye Color Quartet in Desert Rose from @lakmeindia. It comes in a square shaped container which has four colours - Gold, Rose Pink, Brown, Dark Brown. It comes with a double-ended eye shadow applicator, which I refrain from using it as much as I can.
I stick to makeup brushes from @oriflame. I have the Gold shade on my entire lids. After application, I have used the Brown shade for the outer corners, crease line and blended well with the blending brush. To make the eyes look more natural, I have used the same brown shade on my lower lashline. For more definition, I have lined my upper lashline with @maybellineindia Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in the shade 'Black'. I have used @maybellineindia Colossal Kajal on my waterlines to make it look more intense.
I ensure that I complete my eye makeup with a good Mascara. I have used @oriflame's The ONE Lash Resistance Waterproof Mascara for my lashes. It gives them a dense, fuller and longer look. My current favourite !
Coming to the lips, it is important to line them first with a nude lip liner and then filling your lips with it. It helps your lipcolour to last for a longer time. My personal favourite is the 'Nude Pink 007' from @colorbar USA. The lipstick that I am wearing here is from Lotus Makeup. The shade is 'Cherry on Top 415'. It is a matte lipstick but doesn't make your lips stained, flaky or dry. It moisturises and is long lasting too.
A bindi to complete the look.
It is not always important to use products that I use, or any other blogger uses. The important thing is make your makeup fall in the right place. It should be appealing to others without making it disastrous. Practise more, put that smile on, wear heels and be confident, always.
Love ❤✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doy 'The Jungle Tales' Limited Edition Bath Soaps | Review

My Color Inspiration!

DRAPING A 6-YARD BEAUTY!